About Me

My photo
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
Braylin is... well, she's quite optimistic. Arabella... the quiet one, AKA, The Silent Assassin. Siren, the brutally honest one. Hero, the one with the swag. And we are here to say no book will be left un-BASHed!

Friday, March 26, 2010

SIREN'S top twelve books/series

11.The Immortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
10.The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen
9. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
8. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
7. The Looking Glass Wars Trilogy by Frank Beddor
6. Enthusiasm by Polly Shullman
5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
4. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
3. Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
2. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti


1. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti AND Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
I just couldn't decide which I loved more, so I chose both. Elizabeth Scott and Deb Caletti are my favorite writers up-to-date. Even though these books are my Top Eleven, these are my top WRITERS. They are consistently writing books that I love. Many writers claim to really know teenagers, but really it's like they have never even met one. Caletti and Scott really do get how teenagers act. We cuss, talk/think about sex, and most of all we have growing pains. Growing pains as in we want to try new things like; dying our hair purple, getting a lot of piercings and tattoos (both of which we will regret, but never at the cost of saying that's what I wanted when I was 17). But we have to restrain ourselves for fear of what our parents may think of these choices. These are the reasons why I always come back to Caletti and Scott.And when it becomes to much to bare, these Twelve books are there to read in my time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment