About Me

My photo
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
Braylin is... well, she's quite optimistic. Arabella... the quiet one, AKA, The Silent Assassin. Siren, the brutally honest one. Hero, the one with the swag. And we are here to say no book will be left un-BASHed!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lovesick


Lovesick by Jake Coburn
Ever since I saw this book the first time, I couldn't wait to read it. It looked so intruiging and something that definately fell into something that I would read. Unfortunatly, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Lovesick is about Ted, who had a bright future ahead of him but blew because of a drunk driving accident. Now that it all seems over, someone comes into his life and offers him a full ride to college. There's just one catch. He has to look after and keep tabs on the guy's bullimic daughter, Erica. Once Ted got there, though, the two quickly became friends and the unexpected happened: the fell in love.
I don't know what I didn't like exactly, but I just couldn't get into it. I think it was the characters. They just weren't relatable and didn't seem very real. Now, some people did seem to like, so don't let my review stop you from trying it. Maybe you will be on of the ones who enjoy it.
grade: 35/50
reviewed by Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment